Monday, December 13, 2010


International name:
Testosterone [mixture of tests] (Testosterone [mixture of tests])

Group Affiliation:
Androgen

Description of the active substance:
Testosterone [mixture of tests]

Dosage form:
Solution for intramuscular injection of [oil]




Pharmacological Effects:
Androgenic agent is also an anabolic effect. In the target cells (skin, prostate, seminal vesicles, and epididymis) restored the 5-alpha-reductase to 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone, which specifically interacts with membrane receptors on the cell surface and penetrates into the nucleus. In some tissues (including the hypothalamus) is converted to estradiol. In men, stimulates the development and activity of the gonads, prostate, seminal vesicles, the formation of secondary male characteristics (height, deep voice, growth of beard and mustache), increases libido and potency; indirectly via the CNS, influences on sexual behavior. Reduces fat storage and excretion of micronutrients. Suppresses the production and release of pituitary LH and FSH. Has anabolic effects: is involved in skeletal growth, increases the mass of skeletal muscles, causes a delay of nitrogen, phosphorus, K +, sulfur, necessary for protein synthesis. Included in the preparation of testosterone esters have different rate of absorption and excretion, which provides rapid development and the effect of long-term effect (up to 4 weeks) after a single injection: testosterone propionate acts on the first day, and phenyl propionate - 24 h after injection.

Indications:
Men - replacement therapy in primary and secondary hypogonadism, male menopause, impotence (impotentia generandi virilis); androgen deficiency (Addison's disease, adiposogenital syndrome, pituitary dwarfism), infertility ( in violation of spermatogenesis). The women - osteoporosis (along with androgen deficiency), breast cancer, ovarian cancer, dysfunctional bleeding hyperestrogenism, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, disorders of menopause in women (with estrogen), premenstrual syndrome, breast cancer (late metastatic) and osteoporosis.

Contraindications:
Hypersensitivity, prostate cancer and / or breast cancer, gynecomastia, nephrosis or nephrotic phase of nephritis, prostatic hypertrophy with symptoms of urinary retention, liver / kidney failure, hypercalcemia, edema, heart failure, diabetes mellitus, myocardial infarction, a history of widespread atherosclerosis, pregnancy , the period laktatsii.C caution. Asthenic physique, elderly men, before puberty.

Side effects:
Acne, seborrhea, swelling, allergic reaction, increased libido, frequent erections, decrease in volume of ejaculate; hypercalcemia; disruption of spermatogenesis and the maturation of sperm, priapism and premature puberty boys, an increase in penis size, premature closure of epiphyses of bones; delay Na + and water dizziness, nausea, pain, itching, redness at the injection site, bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract, metrorrhagia, thrombophlebitis, cholestatic jaundice, increased activity of liver transaminases. With prolonged use in women - virilny syndrome (coarsening rates, excessive hair growth on face and body), atrophy of the mammary glands, amenorrhea. 
Overdose: 
Symptoms: priapism. Treatment: stop therapy until symptoms disappear, and then assigning a lower dose.

Dosage and administration:
V / m. Men - 100-200 mg 1 every 15 days, a course of treatment - 10-15 injections for impotence and climacteric syndrome - 0.1 g of 1 every 15 days, a course of treatment - 5 injections. Women with climacteric syndrome appoint 0.1 g of 1 every 2-3 weeks, with breast cancer and ovarian cancer - 100-200 mg every 1-2 weeks, treatment - long-term.

Special instructions:
Patients with hypertension, migraines, epilepsy is required during treatment of regular medical control.

Interaction:
In an application with inducers of microsomal oxidation enzymes (barbiturates, rifampicin, etc.) may reduce the efficacy of testosterone.

Description Sustanon 250 is not intended for use without medical treatment.

Products those are similar to Sustanon:
Omnadren-250 
SustaJect 
Sustamed

1 comment:

  1. I'm from the UK and I was once a Vaginal Cancer patient and pubic Lice.
    Until one day I watched Dr Itua Herbal Remedy on TV Channel on how he uses Herbal medicines to cure all kinds of disease, I was very inst rested on his herbal remedy because I was very sick at that moment and I was diagnosed with Brain Tumor and Vaginal Cancer. I took the risk to take his treatment after watching his documentary.
    I contacted him on Email and explained my situation to him, he kindly told me how it works and also how I can purchase his herbal product.
    A week later the herbal medicines were shipped to me through courier service, I drank his herbal medicines for three weeks and I was healed, cured from Brain Tumor/Vaginal Cancer.
    It was so marvelous that even my friends with Breast/Prostate Cancer also contacted Dr Itua for herbal products and they are all cured as well with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines, I do not know how many Sick people are here today or who have not yet read this. I pray god should let you see this to know there is wellness for you. He guaranties me that he can cure the listed diseases below______Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Tumor,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer ,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Wart Removal,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progres Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    or visit his website for more of Dr Itua works, www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete